Hello everyone, exams are over and I am really happy about that. This year one of my goals on this blog is to different things not just book reviews. I want you to know more about my book obsession/ love. This is the first time I’ve done a book tag so… Do Not Judge!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Yes, I do. The funny thing is I never got sick reading in a moving vehicle before, but about a year ago I started to.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I would say Meg Cabot when she wrote The Boy Next. The book was written in email format so all the conversations are emails. My only problem with that is that I didn’t feel actual emotions from the character.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
The thing is I have not read either of those books so I am judging purely by the movies and what I have heard about them. I choose the Twilight Saga. 1. Vampires 2. Romance 3. Fewer books than Harry Potter.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
I don’t have a book bag (currently) but I am planning on getting one. I don’t have one because I have a back bag and I go to school with it so I have my books in there.
5. Do you smell your books?
Duh! I can actually guess the age of the book and the type of paper by smell.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I can read both I just prefer without. Using my own imagination helps me remember the book better.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I remember reading the Artemis Fowl series and I remember thinking they were the best. I started reading more YA books and my opinion changed dramatically. I really enjoyed that series because it was funny and simple. Then, I read Divergent and others which started my love for YAs.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood?
I don’t have funny stories from my childhood which is really sad.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Tommysaurus Rex by Doug TenNapel
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Under The Dome by Stephen King
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I write for my school blog, I attempted NaNoWriMo, I write here and really short stories for fun when I am bored. I don’t see myself as an author I like writing occasionally, for example on a blog.
12. When did you get into reading?
Honestly, I don’t remember. I remember I always liked reading, I read any and everything possible. My mother is a reader so I guess I got that from her. I started hardcore reading every day at the beginning of 2013.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I don’t read a lot of classic books so I don’t have one.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
No, it was not. English is one of those classes that I like and enjoy but I am not good at.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Two things might happen. 1- Reread it to see if I still hate it, if I don’t hate it I keep it. 2 Give it to someone else.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I would say The Immortals series by Alyson Noel. It is a little similar to Harry Potter but is not as known.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don’t film videos or book tube so…
18. What is your favorite word?
My favorite word at the moment is “parched”.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
A nerd, definitely.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Neither because I don’t read a lot of books that have vampires or fairies in them.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters because they usually have more interesting stories.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves because there is usually more action and I like that.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Neither, I don’t really like either one.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
I like both. Love triangle because one of the three is struggling and I like that for some reason because it’s funny sometimes. Forbidden love because it’s interesting to see what the lovers would do to stay together. It makes me warm and cozy to see how much they love each other. So if I have to choose (which I have to) I would choose forbidden love.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed with love scenes mixed in. Just because romance can become a little too much for comfort.
This tag was not created by me. Here is the original: http://bookswithbite.net/book-tag-the-ultimate-book-tag/